Industrial Technician – Food Processing Plant
Techforce is currently seeking to hire an experiences Maintenance/Industrial Mechanic for a leading family owned and operated food processing organization in San Antonio!
Pay Rate: $20-25/hr DOE
Shift: Friday-Sunday 12 hour shift (may vary and can be discussed further)
Seeking a self-driven Industrial Mechanic to join the current small, high-performance, Maintenance Team, ensuring all assigned machinery is safe and ready to operate efficiently at all times. Will provide routine preventative maintenance on all plant equipment, while also solving any errors and mechanical errors on the production floor to ensure a continued operational activity.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with industrial high-speed processing, packaging, weighing, filling and inspection equipment OR minimum two years of technical training and 2 year’s experience.
• Food processing / meat plant / USDA related industry experience: Familiar with any/all of the following equipment: Stein and Food Design Fryers, Marlen and Enviropak ovens, Cook King ovens, Carruthers slicing equipment, Nitrogen freeze tunnels (single & triple pass), Multi-Vac and Bosch packaging equipment, commercial refrigeration, Safe-line metal detectors and X-ray equipment.
• U.S. Citizen or legally eligible to work in the U.S.
• Ability to read, write and speak English. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
• Minimum of a High School diploma/GED, Technical School coursework, or Mechanical Certification
If interested, please contact our tea as soon as possible at (210)227-9911!